- This article is about the movie. You might be searching for the storybook or the game. For other uses see Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (disambiguation).
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure is the second installment in the direct-to-video series.
The fairies are getting ready for the season of leaves, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and pumpkins: autumn. Every eight years they create a new fall scepter to a hold a precious moonstone. This moonstone will create blue pixie dust that will restore the Pixie Dust Tree. It is the Tinker Fairies' turn to create the new scepter and they choose Tinker Bell as the maker.
Tinker Bell gets her friend Terence to help with the scepter project, but she has trouble coping with Terence because he tries too hard to be helpful. Tinker Bell finds him annoying and noisy. An accident occurs, causing the precious moonstone to break. She goes on a quest to find the magic mirror that grants three wishes. However, pirates had already used up two of the wishes before they sank their ship. This means that Tinker Bell only has one chance to make a wish with it. She finds the ship and the lost mirror, but Tinker Bell ends up messing up her wish on her new friend Blaze and cannot use it to restore the moonstone. Terence finds Tinker Bell and they work together on the broken moonstone to make a new scepter.
After returning to Pixie Hollow, Tinker Bell is ready to present the scepter to Queen Clarion. As the scepter is revealed, all the fairies see the moonstone in pieces and are alarmed but, as the moon rays fall, the moonstone shards create increased surface area through which the blue moon rays can pass, thus creating the biggest amount of blue fairy dust in history. Then Tinker Bell leads the fairies to the Pixie Dust Tree where they strengthen it with the fallen blue pixie dust. The movie ends with the song "Take to the Sky".
- Mae Whitman as Tinker Bell
- Jesse McCartney as Terence
- Kristin Chenoweth as Rosetta
- Lucy Liu as Silvermist
- Raven-Symoné as Iridessa
- Anjelica Huston as Queen Clarion
- Grey DeLisle as Lyria / Viola / Narrator
- John DiMaggio as The Minister of Autumn
- Jane Horrocks as Fairy Mary
- Jeff Bennett as Clank / Fairy Gary/Leech
- Rob Paulsen as Bobble/Grimsley
- Roger Craig Smith as Bolt / Stone
- Bob Bergen as Blaze / Bugs
- Thom Adcox-Hernandez as Flint
- Angela Bartys as Fawn
- Roth as French Fairy
- Corey Burton as Frog
- This film introduces 6 new pixies: Lyria, Viola, Fairy Gary, Flint, Bolt, & Stone. Of these characters...
- The only one with a unique voice actor is Flint. The rest have voice actors that spoke for multiple characters.
- 4 of the new characters are Sparrowmen
- All 4 of the new Sparrowmen are also Dust-Talents.