- “The mainland sounds flitterific!”
- ―Tinker Bell[src]
Tinker Bell, Tink for short, is the fairy we all know and love; spunky, rebellious, impatient, impulsive, determined, persistent, temperamental... yet charming and lovable. She has a talent for pots and pans, a love of "lost things", and is braver than most fairies when it comes to getting close to humans. She tends to blame things on other people when she's frustrated, even if it is her fault. Of course, her temper can often get the better of her, but she’s always a selfless and dedicated friend when the chips are down.Tinker Bell loves challenging work, and especially loves anything made of metal; her workshop is even a human tea kettle. She is generally a hard worker, but occasionally enjoys playing games like fairy tag. Before the books started, Tinker Bell had spent a long time away from pots and pans to be with Peter Pan. However, when Peter brought Wendy to Never Land, Tinker Bell was heartbroken and went back to Pixie Hollow after the adventure with the Darling children was over. 
In the MoviesTinker Bell. The laugh was carried on a dandelion seed (In Secret of the Wings, it was revealed that the laugh actually broke into two seeds and one was taken to winter and became Periwinkle) to Never Land, where it was guided by fast-flying fairies to a special area in the Pixie Dust Tree. Terence poured a cupful of pixie dust on the seed, and it turned into a small blond fairy. When searching over the items presented by the fairies to find her talent during a special test to determine her talent, the tinkers' hammer was the only one she passed over. However, the hammer floated toward her and glowed brightly when she touched it, indicating great skill, and Queen Clarion was told by Never Land to name her "Tinker Bell." She accepted her role as a tinker until learning that tinker fairies do not visit the Mainland. Unwilling to give up on seeing the mainland, she tried to learn how to be a different type of fairy from her friends, which proved impossible. Vidia suggested that Tink could become a garden fairy if she could round up the Sprinting Thistles into a pen, but Tink's efforts resulted in wrecking the fairies' efforts at bringing spring to the mainland. Tink was able to set the preparations for spring back on track with inventions she built from lost things, and as a sort of reward Queen Clarion allowed Tinker Bell to visit the Mainland to return a music box to a young Wendy.
In Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure, Tink was chosen to create a ceremonial scepter for the Autumn Revelry to create blue pixie dust. When Terence accidentally broke the scepter, Tink got furious causing her to break the moonstone (which was to go into the scepter). Tinker Bell set off to find the Mirror of Incanta, which would allow her to wish for a new moonstone. She reached the pirate ship which is thought of having the mirror with the help of a fire fly Blaze, but things went wrong here too, when she accidentally wishes for Blaze to be quiet. She realized that she is a bit too tempered. Terence came after finding out where she headed to he helped her use the broken fragments of the moonstone, which allowed her to create a more effective staff. She and Terence then led the Revelry to the Pixie Dust Tree.
In Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue, Tink went to Fairy Camp on the mainland, presumably an outpost where nature fairies stayed to monitor nature. While there she met Lizzy Griffiths, a lonely nine-year-old human girl. When Lizzy's father discovered Tinker Bell, he tried to capture and show her to other scientists, but ended up capturing Vidia instead. Tinker Bell, Lizzy, and her friends talked Martin Griffiths into releasing Vidia.
In Tinker Bell and the Pixie Hollow Games, her partner was Fairy Mary. They did well and made it to the second day, but had lost at twig spheres. She had fixed Rosetta and Chloe's cart, and cheered them on.
In Secret of the Wings Tinkerbell travels to the Winter Woods. During her trip, Tinkerbell meets a Frost-Talent fairy named Periwinkle whom she was born with the same laugh. Because of this, they are considered twin sisters due to the fact that not only do they look alike and think alike in some aspects, their wings have the exact same pattern on it, something that should not happen since every fairy's wings are meant to be different.
Pixie Hollow Bake Off
Tink challenges a baking fairy named, Gelata in a contest to see who can make the best cake with the best taste fro Queen Clarion's arrival day party.
In the sixth film, The Pirate Fairy , she and her friends- Silvermist, Rosetta, Iridessa, Fawn, and Vidia- set off on a mission to 'save' an ex dust-keeper fairy Zarina, from pirates because she took the fragile blue dust from Pixie Hollows. Only then do they find out that she is the captain of the Pirate Ship. Because of her curiosity and research of Pixie dust, Zarina switches Tink and her friend's talents, leaving Tink as a water fairy. Through a series of challenges and obstacles, including the pirates themselves, Tink helps Zarina realize that she belongs in Pixie Hollows, being a dust-keeper. In the end, Tinker Bell is switched back to her original talent of what she does best- being a Tinker- thanks to the returned Zarina.
Tinkerbell helps her friend Fawn smuggle a baby hawk out of Pixie Hollow but their plan fails when Rosetta reveals the baby hawk, causing panic and chaos. Tink then stands up for Fawn when she is getting reprimanded by Queen Clarion saying that "Fawns' just got a big heart, that's all." She is later seen when Fawn introduces the frightening Gruff to Tink and the others. When Gruff disappears, Tink helps Fawn by searching the Winter Woods. She finds Gruff but is knocked unconscious after Gruff shoves her aside with his powerful tail. When she wakes, she tells Fawn Gruff saved her. When she was in the Winter Woods, lighting struck a tree, causing it to fall. If Gruff hadn't knocked her back with his tail, Tink would have been crushed by the tree. Fawn is shocked and guilty because she let Gruff be captured, believing him to be dangerous due to what she saw happen to Tink. Tink helps her free Gruff and they save Pixie Hollow.
In the Books
In The Trouble with Tink, Tink had lost her hammer in a game of fairy tag. She borrowed a hammer from a carpenting-talent fairy but it was too big and made everything worse that she had fixed. After so many mistakes the other fairies began to think that she had lost her talent including Terence and Queen Clarion. Even the other tinker-talents decided that Angus and Zuzu would fix Queen Clarion's Bathtub instead of Tink. Worried about seeing Peter Pan she tells Terence what happened and he offers to go with her. When they got there, Peter pretended that he had mistaken them for butterflies saying he going to catch them and put them in his butterfly collection. Peter thought the prank was extremely funny, but neither Tink nor Terence shared the sentiment. However, giving back Tinker Bell's spare hammer made her think much more fondly of him again, and she promised - and meant - to visit him again soon.
At the beginning of Vidia and the Fairy Crown, when she is seen talking to Rani about the Queen's arrival day party. Vidia makes a comment that she wished to steal the Queen's crown, Tink later accuses Vidia of taking it when it goes missing. She appears again at the end during Vidia's hearing accusing her again.
In Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon, Tink comforts Rani when she is not allowed to do the top fountain for the Fairy Dance, because Brother Dove's wings. At the dance Rani causes a disaster, when she falls off Brother Dove's back, it took Tink, Fira, and Terence to save her. Rani runs away and Tink tried to find her, but couldn't. When Rani comes back, Tink is excited to see her again.
She appeared in Fira and the Full Moon, during the arrival of Sparkle, Helios, and Glory. While Tink was showing Fira her kettle that she fixed, the triplets burnt a metal sheet of Tink's. But Tink was too caught up in fixing it to be mad.
She appears briefly in Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse, at the fairy picnic, playing games with the other fairies.
In Iridessa, Lost at Sea, Tink helped Iridessa with ideas about how to get rid of the fairies owl problem. They have a fight about what they should do, Tink went to find a bottle and Iridessa went after her. They accidentally got trapped in the bottle and thrown off the ship. They encounter several creatures along the way including a sea turtle, the mermaids Numi and Oola then a colorful crab. They made a boat out of the bottle than washed along the shore when Beck found them and helped them back to Pixie Hollow. The light-talents then helped put sunbeams in the bottle to scare away the owl, they had put the bottle in this nest forcing him to leave.
Clank and Bobble are eccentric tinker sparrow men and were the first tinker fairies that Tinker Bell met.
Fairy Mary is Tinker Bell's boss. However, they have a lot in common (they are both clever, headstrong, and short-tempered) and are very close. In The Pixie Hollow Games, she was partners with Tinker Bell.
- Peter Pan
- Tinker Bell
- Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
- Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
- Pixie Hollow Games
- Secret of the Wings
- The Pirate Fairy
- Tinker Bell and the Legend of the Neverbeast
- House of Mouse
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates
- Once Upon a Time
- Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg
- The Trouble With Tink
- Vidia and the Fairy Crown
- Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon
- Fira and the Full Moon
- Prilla and the Butterfly Lie
- Tink, North of Never Land
- Fairy Haven and the Quest for the Wand
- Dulcie's Taste of Magic
- Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse
- Iridessa, Lost at Sea
- Four Clues for Rani
- A Masterpiece for Bess
Stepping Into Reading Books
- A Dozen Fairy Dresses
- A Game of Hide-and-Seek
- A Fairy Tale
- Beck's Bunny Secret
- The Great Fairy Race
- The Fairy Berry Bake-Off
- Tink's Treasure Hunt
- Vidia Takes Charge
- Prilla's Talent
- A Masterpiece for Bess
- Tinker Bell and the Wings of Rani
- Vidia and the Fairy Crown (manga)
- You Can Fly! with Tinker Bell
- Peter Pan: Adventures in Never Land
- Peter Pan: Return to Never Land
- Peter Pan: The Legend of Never Land
- Pixie Hollow Online
- Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell
- Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
- Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
- Kingdom Hearts
- Kinect Disneyland Adventures
- Disney Universe
- Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
- Just Dance: Disney Party
- Disney Magical World
- Disney Infinity 2.0
- Disney Magical World 2
- Fairies Fly
- Disney Emoji Blitz
- Disney Magic Kingdoms
- Disney Tsum Tsum
- Disney Magical Dice
Disney Theme Park attractions
- Peter Pan's flight
- Mickey's Philarmagic
- World of Color
- Mickey's Soundsational Parade
- Tinker Bell is voiced by Mae Whitman, since the first Disney Fairies' Tinker Bell movie. Her role is being significantly expanded throughout the newly-revived Peter Pan franchise with Disney Fairies characters being added, and she and all of the other characters from the Disney Fairies franchise are finally appearing in Disney productions as The Legend of Pixie Hollow and Jake and the Neverland Pirates, both hand-drawn animated motion pictures, and even into a TV series adaptation, The Legend of Pixie Hollow.
- Tinker Bell didn't speak in Peter Pan (1953) and Return to Never Land, because fairies' voices are too tiny to be heard by humans, therefore their voices sound like bells to humans.
- Tinker Bell's Awards: Disney Most Popular Fairy, has a star on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame.
- Tinker Bell was originally a part of the Disney Princess franchise, but then had her own franchise made (Disney Fairies) and was moved entirely to the new franchise.
- Tinker Bell is one of few Disney mascots alongside with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Winnie the Pooh.
- Favorite Food: Pumpkin Muffins
- Favorite Flower: Silverbells
- Fashion Statement: Her own strapless leaf design in a fairy-fabulous shade of green
- Lives in: A very 'flitterific' teakettle
- Known for: Being braver than most when it comes to getting close to humans.
- Tink invented the "balloon carrier," an ingenious flying craft created from cotton fluff, a gourd, and a compass.
- Tink's favorite animal pals are Cheese, a mouse that pulls carts for tinker fairies, Blaze, a firefly that first appeared in Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure, whom helps her throughout. She found him while traveling out of Neverland, in a swarm of fireflies. He ran into her balloon, and ate all of her food. He makes a brief appearance in Tinker Bell and The Great Fairy Rescue.
- In the movies, it says that her favorite colors are green and purple.
- Tinker Bell likes to drink hot-chamomile tea, like her sister Periwinkle, who prefers her tea iced.