- “The rule is there to keep the fairies safe. That will never change.”
- ―Lord Milori
Milori is a tall sparrowman with light complexion, brown eyes and medium-length white hair that is combed to the back of his pointy ears.
He wears a dull blue-green vest, light blue pants, high leaf boots, and snowy owl-feathered cape that covers his broken wing. His clothes resemble the plant stachys byzantina, also known as lamb's ear.
Lord Milori makes his debut in Secret of the Wings (film). In the movie, it is explained that a long ago, when Pixie Hollow was very young, a winter fairy (Lord Milori) and a warm seasons fairy (Queen Clarion) fell in love. Every sunset they met at the border where Spring touches Winter. However, as their love grew stronger, they wished to be together and share their worlds. Disregarding the danger and crossing the border, Milori broke his wing, for which there is no cure. Because of this, Clarion decreed that their worlds should be forever be apart.
Years later, when Tinker Bell and Periwinkle crossed the border, Milori and Clarion shared their pasts to the sisters and told them to never meet again. When the safety of of the warm seasons was threatened with a snow storm, Milori and the Winter fairies arrived to help. In the end after Pixie Hollow was safe, and the border problem was solved, Queen Clarion and Lord Milori shared a kiss and are seen in the Winter Woods together.
- "Winter fairies, stand guard."
- "If a warm fairy were to come here, you will send them back." (To Dewey)
- "We've done all we can. Join the others." (To Spike and Gliss)
- Although Lord Milori is said to be the ruler of the Winter Woods, the Minister of Winter can be seen attending in his place during the birth of Tinker Bell at the Pixie Dust Tree in Tinker Bell (film).
- Lord Milori is a Frost-talent fairy, as he is seen freezing the Pixie Dust Tree at the end while flying on his snowy owl with Periwinkle and Gliss.