- Bullying others will not be tolerated.
- In addition, the use of racial or homophobic language is not allowed.
- Swearing of to any major extent is not allowed. The only words allowed are "piss, hell, damn and crap"
- In accordance with COPPA laws, you must be 13+ years of age to be registered for a Wikia account.
- If you wish to contribute to this wiki and our under this age threshold, you must contribute as a Fandom User. If you are found with an underaged account, you will be blocked for the amount of days/months/years until your thirteenth birthday.
- To keep users safe, please do not state your full name, your location, passwords, social security numbers, or anything that can risk you having your personal information stolen.
- Additionally, do not ask for any personal or revealing information from other users.
- Secondly, we do not allow the use of IP grabbers. This also would directly violate the Wikia's Terms of Service
- No NSFW (Not Safe For Workplace) content will be tolerated.
- Due to the target demographic of this wiki, lewd or pornographic content will result in a permanent ban and appropriate measures will be taken.
- Anyone may edit any page, as long as their edits are beneficial.
- On this note, do not add any controversial information such as relationships without evidence to support it from an official source.
- Vandalism of any page will not be tolerated.
- Editing a page and adding only "WIP" or any variant of WIP will not be accepted.
- An article must have at least 500 bytes
- An article with less than 500 bytes must have the "Stub" category added.
- Articles are only to be written about canonical Fairies Characters, Novels, or any related content.
- Please refrain from making new categories where you can use an existing one.
- Articles are not to be used for the sake of Orginal Characters.
- However, you can create blogposts or Userpages for them.
All prior rules apply.
- Discussions must be placed in the correct board.
- Inactive discussions should not be added onto unless you are contributing to them.
- Do not spam the threads with phrases like "first".